Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Introduction

Welcome to Superdelegateland! This is a one-stop emporium of information for those of you that want to know more about the Superdelegate situation in this 2008 Democratic Primary process, and also for those of you Superdelegates that would like some analysis of the true state of the race between Senators Obama and Clinton without the "spin" put forth by both campaigns.

I am an independent and do not have a stake in this race. However, that will not prevent me from "calling it like it is" when examining claims by both campaigns as to the true "status" of the race.

I hope you find this site worth the time. Feel free to link to it at your leisure. Wherever I find arguments I think are interesting regarding this theme, I will post them here and give credit where credit is due.

Hope you can get some of your questions answered!

No comments: